Most leadership books are written by boardroom barons and corporate captains of industry. But you and I know that the small business leader is the backbone of a healthy and thriving economy.
This is a leadership book written by and for the small business leader and entreprenuer who wants to:
- Become the leader they were meant to be
- Become an exceptional communicator
- Be a role model worth following
- Believe in abundance
- Know the power of being vulnerable
- Manage the process, not the people
- Face change when change is needed
- Influence their business culture… for the better!
- Honestly evaluate his or her failures in order to change
Face to Face leadership is unique to small organizations. It is emotional and personal as well as being powerful and transformational. Learning to find your voice and how to bring who you are to what you do will forever change the way you lead.
“Joel brings a message in Face to Face of critical importance to the professional. Understanding and practicing the proper approach to the art of leading in today’s complex environment is the master key to achieving fulfillment and success. Joel speaks with the honesty and authority of one who has lived what he teaches; his successes are significant testimony to the truth of his work.”
Dr. John Findley, Past President of the American Dental Association
This is a “must-read” leadership guide for health care professionals & entrepreneurs. Become a GREAT leader in your organization and community today! Purchase the book online.
** A portion of the proceeds will benefit the charity of your choice.